Sunday, December 18, 2011

Survey

How Far Along: 7 weeks 3 days

How big is the baby: Around 1/2 an inch.  About the size of a blueberry

Maternity Clothes: Regular clothes still.

Weight Gain: Today I'm actually less than I was before IVF.

Belly: BLOATED!

Stretch Marks: Just the ones I've always had.

Sleep: Sleeping is my new favorite hobby!

Best Moment of the Week:  Being nauseous.  I know its odd, but then it makes me feel pregnant and that makes me happy!

Movement: The baby did start moving somewhere between last week and this week.  It will be a long time before I feel it.

Symptoms: Mornings sickness on and off all day.  I eat several peppermints a day.  It helps me some...

Food Cravings: Chicken taco salads and chocolate milk.

Gender: Too soon to tell.

What I Miss: My daily coke.  I now only have 1 or 2 a week.

What I'm Looking Forward to: I can't wait to feel the baby move!

Weekly Wisdom: Things can wait until the weekend... Sleep is more important to the baby right now. 

Milestones: Movement-The baby is now moving on its own.

Emotions: I yell and cry daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment