Saturday, December 24, 2011

Second Post of the Night

Merry Christmas!!!  The kids are playing right now!  I think they are very happy with the gifts they have gotten already!  Shawn and I are watching the best Christmas movie of all time.  Christmas Vacation.  Right now Clark Griswold's feet just fell through the ceiling onto Rusty's bed.

Is it sad that we spend a lot of the movie quoting lines before they happen?

"We checked all the lights, didn't we Russ?"  "Yeah, sure."  Hahaha.

Shawn is my Clark Griswold.   He puts up our Christmas lights every year!  Thanks honey!  Sadly though, I have witnessed Shawn kicking Santa here as well.  Shawn's temper reminds me so much of Clark Griswold's temper.

Take care everyone!  We wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment