Monday, December 5, 2011

Morning sickness...

Whoever called it that is WRONG!  It's more like whenever it feels like it sickness.  I just gagged a minute ago.  Blech!  I know, you really don't want to hear this...

The kids are excited!  They can't wait until I find out how many babies there are on Wednesday.  They want 2.  Shawn and I are hoping for 1.

I can't believe we are watching the Monday Night Countdown and one of the upcoming topics reads: Favre or McNabb to Bears?  Say What?!?!?!?  Favre a Bear!  Huh?  Not something I thought I would ever see!  If it does happen, I might puke!  LOL!

C'mon Man comes on in 15 minutes.

We just got home from eating at Pizza Hut.  We met Tink for her birthday.  Happy Birthday Tink!  For Mike's birthday (her husband), we bought him a Bears shirt.  If you know me, I absolutely HATE the Bears.  I've been a Packers fan way too long to like the Bears.  Anyway~  We got Tink a Packers shirt for her birthday!  I couldn't resist.  She likes the Packers too, but Mike can't stand them.  It's perfect!

About it here!  Take Care!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment