Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kids are so funny!

They were supposed to be practicing Math facts.  Zac was giving Abby flash cards when we heard them playing and laughing.  I opened the door and Zac gave us a good laugh.  As soon as he heard the door open, he looked at Abby and said, "What's 6-2?"  We told him nice try and that he was pretty smooth, but we know the truth!  I laughed pretty hard over that one.

Right now we are watching FOOTBALL!  Go Tampa Bay!  I'm laying up against Shawn on the couch, so of course the dog has to sit in his lap.  She gets so jealous!

We had pulled pork taco salads for supper.  They were good!

I am so bloated the past week!  I am retaining water and making frequent trips to the bathroom.  I'm still nauseous every night.  I go through lots of peppermint candy.  It settles my tummy some.

I can't wait for the ultrasound this week!  We are anxious to see the baby's heartbeat!

Goodnight Everyone!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment