Monday, October 31, 2011

3rd post for the day!

Well, I had to post pics!

IVF stuff below.  Don't read if you don't want to read anything personal!  LOL!

I had my second ultrasound and bloodwork this morning.  First ones since starting the stimulating meds on Friday.  That made this morning day 3 1/2 of the meds.  I had more than 10 follicles growing in each ovary.  Most of them were between 8-10mm.  18mm or more is mature.  The lining of my uterus looked good.  The dr. said to continue my meds at the same dose.  I don't have to up them or anything!  I go back for my next ultrasound and bloodwork on Wednesday.

I am so bloated!  My left ovary has a twinge every so often.  I have felt nauseous on and off all day.  I've also had a headache all day.  All from the meds.  Other than that, I'm great!  LOL!  It will be SO worth it!

Take Care!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment