Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ahhhhhh!

I seriously freaked out yesterday!  After I blogged last night, Shawn and I went out to the garage to get some things.  When we got inside I screamed because a huge spider (bigger than a 50¢ piece) ran across the floor.  Shawn goes to kill it for me and I take two steps back and run into another huge spider.  As he's coming to kill it, I take a few steps to the right and run into another one.  After that I ran out of the garage freaking out!  There were spiders everywhere in the garage!  Shawn killed at least 10 spiders.  He said one of them was the biggest spider he's ever seen (outside of a zoo or something).   I am terrified of spiders, so being surrounded by them really made me panic.  We keep foggers on hand to fog the house every so often to keep the spiders away.  Shawn pulled the vehicles out and set 4 off in the garage.  When we buy foggers, we make sure it is the kind that also kills spiders.  Shawn is going to sweep the spiders up for me.  There is no way I am stepping a foot in there until I know I am not going to see one.  I've never seen a building overrun with spiders like that before.  It felt like a horror film.  Thank goodness the kids and Shawn are not afraid of spiders!  Its not fun!
   ~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment