Sunday, October 23, 2011

9 minutes until kickoff!

Shawn worked today, so we didn't do anything special.  The kids and I did several loads of laundry.  How exciting.... Not!

I made homemade pizza tonight.  I made a deluxe and a BBQ chicken.  Not to toot my own horn, but they were pretty darn good.

I finished a book today.  Its the first book I've read in a month.  I used to read almost every night, but I've been too busy lately.  Yes, it was a cheesy romance novel.  I'm not ashamed to admit it.  I love "smut" books as Shawn calls them.  Well, I don't like the harlequin or silhouette ones.  Those are too cheesy for even me, and I read some pretty cheesy ones.  LOL!  This book was called Swept Away and was  about sea captains, conspiracy, an heiress, pirates, etc.  Yep, all the makings of a cheesy romance novel.  Haha!

Tony Dungy is rubbing me the wrong way tonight.  I just wish he'd shush!

I heard this song this morning, and now its been in my head all day...



Parent teacher conferences tomorrow.  Just 2 days this week then we are on Fall Break!!!

Have a great week everyone!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment