Saturday, October 1, 2011

Autumn

At least we went to a game that Purdue actually won!  Notre Dame is giving them a spanking and its just the first quarter.  I imagine the Colts game will be similar.

Last night we went out to eat at Red Lobster.  Yum!  We had a great time with Tink, Mike, and Sara.  We go every year for the shrimp fest.  I don't think I've ever seen the kids eat so much before.  The four of us even split dessert.  I even paid.  LOL!  We say whoever got paid last is the one buying.  My check got deposited Friday morning, so...  I guess I'm not living off of someones back after all.  Hahaha!  I couldn't resist!

I've taken almost 2 weeks of birth control.  I should start my injections for IVF on the 15th.  I am very excited about that!

We haven't done much of anything today.  Shawn mowed the yard, I picked up the house a little, and I did a little laundry.  We also finished season 3 of Sons of Anarchy.  We missed Season 4 Episode 1 & 2.  We didn't get them on our DVR, so unfortunately, I don't know if we will get to watch them.  We did DVR episode 3 & 4.  Anyone know where we could watch them online?

I went outside and took a few pictures about sundown.  I posted some of them.  Thor kept me company, he even made sure he was in a few pictures.  Its supposed to get down to 36° tonight.  I love it!  C'mon frost!

I feel like some James Whitcomb Riley now...


When the frost is on the punkin and the fodder's in the shock,
And you hear the kyouck and the gobble of the struttin' turkey-cock,
And the clackin'; of the guineys and the cluckin' of the hens
And the rooster's hallylooyer as he tiptoes on the fence;
O it's then the times a feller is a-feelin' at his best,
With the risin' sun to greet him from a night of peaceful rest,
As he leaves the house, bareheaded, and goes out to feed the stock,
When the frost is on the punkin and the fodder's in the shock



~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment