Monday, October 17, 2011

Its definitely Monday!

Apparently Monday's cause our brains to function at only half their normal capacity.  I can't type today!  Thank goodness I can edit this!  Did your day go by quickly?  Mine zoomed by!

I was going to make meatloaf, but we had pizza instead.  We'll have the mealoaf tomorrow!

I've discovered Bob has a real problem.  Bob is our scarecrow.  It came from someone saying "Bob's your uncle".  I'm not sure if you noticed the Bud Light in his hand in the pics of him from my previous post or not.  You can go back and look.  Well he's holding the beer when I leave every morning, but its on the ground by the time I get home.  Bob gets so intoxicated he can't even hold onto his beer.  Hahaha!!!  Okay, so its the wind, but we have to have some fun!

About it here...  Took my 3rd injection of Lupron tonight!  I've notices it makes me feel a little itchy for an hour or so.  Blech!  It will be so worth it though!!!  I think there is about 9 more Lupron injections (days) until I start the stimulating meds (follistim and menopur) as well as continuing the Lupron.  Please pray this works on the first try!

I'm ready for some football!!!   C'mon Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care everyone!

     ~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment