Saturday, October 8, 2011

Is there a full moon or something???

The kids have been amazing today!  No arguing and they have wanted to help me all day.  The swept and dusted for me!  I'm enjoying it now.  I know in a few years they won't want to help clean the house.  After that we went shopping.  Bought the kids some new winter clothes.  It felt strange buying the kids a new winter coat then climbing in the Durango and starting the AC.  That's Indiana Indian Summers for you.

We brought Pizza Hut home with us for supper.  We haven't had real pizza in a couple months!  Yum!  We ate in front of the TV.  We just watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2-Rodrick Rules.  The kids loved it.  I have to admit I laughed a few times as well.

That's about it here.  It's 9:00p.m. and I'm ready for bed.  What a exciting Saturday Night!  Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment