Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sad...

My "Partner in Crime" Mrs. Burkle is moving to Texas.  Her last day is tomorrow.  We had the same schedule last year and this year.  I'll definitely miss her!!!  We brought lunch in for her today.  We made her favorite foods.  I made broccoli cheddar soup.  It was yummy.  I love my stay or go crock pot.  Actually, its a Hamilton Beach slow cooker, but you know what I mean.

Well, I have taken 20 units of Lupron for 6 days now.  For the first 3 days, I felt a little itchy after taking it and I had a little nausea.  That went away and now I have a headache.  I'm not sure the headache is related though.  There are a lot of colds and flu's going around school right now.  Plus this cold, wet, dreary weather doesn't help.  My face gets hot sometimes, but no hot flashes, luckily.  Oh, and I sill have some acne.  Overall, it hasn't been bad yet.  We'll see what its like after I add the stimulating meds in about 8 days or so.  Who knows?!?  I might turn into a Raving Shrew!  I hope not!

Today's Joke.  One of my third graders told it to me today.  Why wasn't Cinderella good at baseball?


Ready?  Because she had a pumpkin for a coach!  LOL!

Shawn and I had a very eventful evening.  We watched Fallen with Denzel Washington on Netflix streaming. Hahaha!

Tomorrow is Friday!!!  Have a good night everyone!

~Sam

1 comment: