Friday, October 28, 2011

Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party?

Give in???  He had No Body to dance with!  Hahaha!  I know...  More kid humor.

Sara came over and spent the evening with us!  We ate at Subway then we went to Sleepy Hollow Hayrides tonight.  I am so proud of Abby!  She actually had her eyes open this year for it!  She also only screamed 10x or so.  Much improved over last year!  At the end of the hayride, we went through a covered bridge.  I'm glad I looked ahead.  I saw a huge 8 legged creature hanging, so I closed my eyes and covered my head before going through.  I am so glad I did!!!  Apparently the 8 legged freak moves down on a string or something along those lines.  Yeah... I don't do spiders!  At all!  As I'm sure you know.  Okay, my skin is starting to crawl...

New subject!

We just watched the pilot episode of the new TV show Grimm.  Not too bad, but I agree with Sara.  They need to have a good looking guy in each episode.  The star just doesn't cut it.  Now we're watching the ending of Twilight on FX.  Shawn doesn't seem too amused, but he's suffering through it.

I started my stimulating meds today!  I took my first dose of 75 units of Follistim this morning at 6:30 a.m.  I took my first dose of 1ml/2vials of Menopur about 6:30 tonight.  I also got to bring my Lupron down to 10 units.  I'm up to 3 shots a day.  I was doing fine giving myself the Lupron shots, but introducing 2 new (different types of)  needles made me hesitate before each shot.  The Follistim pen's needle kinda pinched.  I am going to be so hormonal!  I feel bad for my family!!!

I think we're going to see Paranormal Activity 3 tomorrow night.  I'm not sure I want to.  LOL!  I am a chicken when it comes to demons and evil things like that.

Yawn!  Night everyone!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment