Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yet another Hump day over with?!?

Guess what?!?!  Today is Wednesday!  I start Lupron injections on Saturday!  3 more days!  Less than that actually...  We're just a little excited, can you tell?

Got a joke for you.  One of my students shared it with me this morning.  "Why was the energizer bunny arrested?  He was charged with battery."  Hahaha!  I love kid humor!  It's better than what happened at recess yesterday.  I had a student come up to me and say, "Mrs. Scott so and so said the B**** word".  And the student actually repeated the word instead of calling it the B word, like he meant to do.  He felt bad as soon as he said it.

I had to deviate from my meal plan again.  Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole was on the menu.  Kind of hard to make it when I'm out of rice.  Oops!  I usually do a better job of making sure I have the groceries I need first.  Oh well.  I had chicken thawed, so we have Cajun Chicken Pasta instead.  And chocolate milk.  I have been Jonesing for chocolate for 4 days and I finally gave in.

We didn't stay up to watch Sons of Anarchy last night, so we watched it on DVR earlier.  I, so, didn't see one of the scenes being as intense as it turned out to be.  I hope that made sense.  I also kept flipping my opinion during a scene with Jax.  I was so relieved by how it turned out.  I'm sure if you don't watch SOA, you have no clue what I'm talking about.  That's okay.  Shawn claims he has no clue what I'm talking about most of the time!  LOL!

My third grade class will be taking acuity during the Math block tomorrow, so I will be working on SES lessons instead.  I have not had one moment to devote to it this week.  My days are so crazy-busy!

Welp, I'm off to dream of fluffy bunnies and sunny days!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment