Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I love this time of year!



The stream down the road....


The neighbor's trees...




Abby had cheerleading tonight, so we dropped her off and went outside to walk on the path.  I think the path is around a mile long.  We also ate at the Flora Family Restaurant.  We don't go there often, but we found out that Tuesday's and Thursday's are free for kids.  I got out of cooking and the kids ate for free.  Can't beat that!

Fall break is coming up soon!  I can't wait!  I have my first blood draw and ultrasound the first day of fall break!  We are excited!  If those results turn out well, I get to start all of my stimulating medications.  I start my Lupron on Saturday.  Just 4 more days!!!  Can't tell we're excited, can you?!?!?!?

We're watching 2 1/2 Men right now.  It is not near as funny as it used to be.  IMO...

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment