Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ouchie!

My shot tonight actually hurt a little.  I must have found a more sensitive spot.  It continued to sting for a couple minutes.  I haven't bruised yet, but I have a feeling this one will...  I take my last birth control pill on Saturday.  Mentioning IVF meds, the Lupron is causing acne, which is a common side effect.  It just so happens today is picture day at school.  My lovely yearbook picture is going to be me with a big ole zit on my nose.  Great!  ~Note the sarcasm...

With this cold rainy weather, we wanted comfort food for supper.  I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, peas, and macaroni and cheese.  My family loved it!

Now we're watching Last Man Standing on ABC.  With Tim Allen, I can't help but think about Home Improvement.  I loved that show.  I was going to grow up and marry JTT.  Hahahaha!

Edit: Now we're watching Big Bang Theory reruns on TBS.  Sheldon is spending the night with Penny and said he was too tall to sleep on the couch.  He then recited, The Tall Man From Cornwall.   "There was a tall man from Cornwall, whose length exceeded his bed.  'My body fits on it, but barely upon it, there's no room for my big Cornish head'."  This show is so funny!  Lucy is watching it too!  Okay, its funnier if you watch the show and actually see the clip, so here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TeYQDS1u38

About it here...

~Sam

1 comment: