Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tonight is the big night...

I start my 20 units of Lupron.  I'm ready, but nervous at the same time!  I do this for 11 days, and then I have an ultrasound and blood-work. and we go from there...  I'm supposed to do them in the evening, so I plan on doing them around 8.  I know I'll be home every night at 8. We are excited!!!

I've been Suzy homemaker today!  Swept, mopped, dusted, made 2 pumpkin rolls, and I have Chex Mix in the oven.  The kids have been riding with dad in the tractor since lunch.  I'm not used to time alone.  I don't quite know what to do with myself!

We are having meatball subs tonight for supper.  It just sounded good.

Last night we went and ate at the Boardwalk Cafe and then went to see Real Steel.  It was a great family feel good Speilberg movie.  Now say that 3 times fast!  Haha!  I know I would stumble over it if I tried.  The kids loved it!  There was a bunch of teenagers there that wouldn't be quiet though.  At one point I asked the girls behind us to quiet down.  People...

About it here.  I need to stir the Chex Mix in 1 minute, so I better go.  Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment