Thursday, October 13, 2011

There's only 2 more days!!!

Until I start injections for IVF!  We're not excited or anything...

It's been a busy day!  It's 8:00 and I finally get to sit down.  I did however get my "teacher" clothes changed into some comfy pants and a t-shirt by about 5:30.  Can't beat that!  I am physically exhausted.  I am more than ready for the weekend...

I burned my arm making supper earlier.  :-(  Nothing bad, just a small annoying mark.  I find a burn to be this annoying tiny ache.  I think that's how I wanted to describe it.  LOL!  I never realized a small burn mark could be hard to explain.  I made a Rachael Ray recipe tonight.  It was Ranch Style Turkey Chili.  Soup is always good on a rainy day.  Tomorrow I'm throwing chicken breast in the crock pot with buffalo sauce.  Shredded buffalo chicken sandwiches.  Either that or we're having subway.  Shawn mentioned going to Subway then the movies.  We were thinking about going to see Real Steel.  Guess we'll wait and see.

What's up with NBC comedies?  They're awful anymore!  We watched an episode of Up All Night last night and I don't think we laughed once.  Not funny...  Right now we're watching a CBS comedy.  We're watching Big Bang Theory.  We're dorky enough that we like it.

Take Care!

~Sam

3 comments:

  1. We LOVE Big Bang Theory. I am also really like Two Broke Girls.

    Good luck with the shots. I start stimming on Saturday...here we go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like Two Broke Girls as well. I think we have the same taste in comedies. Good luck with the stimming meds!!! I'm right behind you!!! Good Luck!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister went to see Real Steel. She liked it! I saw "Dolphin Tale" and it was a really good one! (:
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete